Young boy attacked gang
A TEENAGER was hit in the arm as he walked past a group of boys in Netley Close, Ipswich, at around 4.30pm on Monday .The 13-year-old boy was walking along an alleyway when three youths approached him.
A TEENAGER was hit in the arm as he walked past a group of boys in Netley Close, Ipswich, at around 4.30pm on Monday .
The 13-year-old boy was walking along an alleyway when three youths approached him.
On passing the boy one member of the group struck the boy on the arm.
He immediately ran home and found he had sustained a small injury to his arm.
You may also want to watch:
The group are all aged about 15.
One was black, about 5ft 6ins, of slim build. He wore a blue hooded top, blue jeans and white trainers.
- 1 Ipswich crack cocaine and heroin dealer jailed
- 2 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 3 Air ambulance lands near Ipswich shops after medical emergency
- 4 Closest Covid testing hub to Ipswich town centre forced to close
- 5 Ipswich tops rankings for Suffolk's Japanese knotweed infestations
- 6 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 7 Joy as Shotley Pier finally set to reopen after being derelict for over 30 years
- 8 Ipswich Hospital gets new tech to stop people overpaying for parking
- 9 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 10 Man in 30s dies in serious crash between two cars in Wherstead
The second youth was also black, about 5ft 6ins, of medium build. He wore a black hooded top, jeans and white trainers.
The third boy was white, about 5ft 5ins, of slim build and was wearing a red hooded top, jeans and trainers.
Anyone with information should call Pc Shaun Wakeling at Ipswich police on 01473 613500 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.