Young boy attacked gang
A TEENAGER was hit in the arm as he walked past a group of boys in Netley Close, Ipswich, at around 4.30pm on Monday .The 13-year-old boy was walking along an alleyway when three youths approached him.
A TEENAGER was hit in the arm as he walked past a group of boys in Netley Close, Ipswich, at around 4.30pm on Monday .
The 13-year-old boy was walking along an alleyway when three youths approached him.
On passing the boy one member of the group struck the boy on the arm.
He immediately ran home and found he had sustained a small injury to his arm.
The group are all aged about 15.
One was black, about 5ft 6ins, of slim build. He wore a blue hooded top, blue jeans and white trainers.
- 1 Ipswich residents' frustration over parking chaos
- 2 Long delays on A14 near Ipswich after police called to hole in the road
- 3 'Severe' delays on A12 outside Ipswich after crash closes road
- 4 Suffolk's top 10 fish and chip shops as voted by our readers - now pick a winner
- 5 Man detained after early morning incident in Ipswich road
- 6 Tree works to begin after residents left 'fed up' for two years
- 7 Girl, 15, followed by man while walking dog in village near Ipswich
- 8 BT applies to install eight Street Hubs in Ipswich
- 9 Firefighters called to Ipswich house fire
- 10 Warehousing units take shape at Ipswich as demand rockets
The second youth was also black, about 5ft 6ins, of medium build. He wore a black hooded top, jeans and white trainers.
The third boy was white, about 5ft 5ins, of slim build and was wearing a red hooded top, jeans and trainers.
Anyone with information should call Pc Shaun Wakeling at Ipswich police on 01473 613500 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.