Young boy attacked gang
A TEENAGER was hit in the arm as he walked past a group of boys in Netley Close, Ipswich, at around 4.30pm on Monday .The 13-year-old boy was walking along an alleyway when three youths approached him.
A TEENAGER was hit in the arm as he walked past a group of boys in Netley Close, Ipswich, at around 4.30pm on Monday .
The 13-year-old boy was walking along an alleyway when three youths approached him.
On passing the boy one member of the group struck the boy on the arm.
He immediately ran home and found he had sustained a small injury to his arm.
The group are all aged about 15.
One was black, about 5ft 6ins, of slim build. He wore a blue hooded top, blue jeans and white trainers.
- 1 Thousands of cigarettes seized after HMRC officers raid Ipswich stores
- 2 Gambling addict stole £25k from elderly woman she befriended
- 3 New store opens in California fulfilling owner's dream
- 4 Snow possible overnight as 50mph gusts set to arrive in Suffolk
- 5 'Definitely worth it' - Late night shoppers turn out in Ipswich
- 6 County lines dealer jailed for six years for drug offences in Ipswich
- 7 Man taken to hospital after being stabbed in chest and arms
- 8 8 things to do with friends and family in Suffolk this weekend
- 9 'I can’t explain how much it hurt' - mum who lost two children leads bereavement service
- 10 Kesgrave GP bookings start online after making appointments proves hard
The second youth was also black, about 5ft 6ins, of medium build. He wore a black hooded top, jeans and white trainers.
The third boy was white, about 5ft 5ins, of slim build and was wearing a red hooded top, jeans and trainers.
Anyone with information should call Pc Shaun Wakeling at Ipswich police on 01473 613500 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.