Young boy in collision with car
A SEVEN-year-old boy was taken to hospital today after being in collision with a car in Lowestoft.The accident happened at around 5.35pm on Montgomery Avenue, near the junction of Mountbatten Road and Normandy Road.
A SEVEN-year-old boy was taken to hospital today after being in collision with a car in Lowestoft.
The accident happened at around 5.35pm on Montgomery Avenue, near the junction of Mountbatten Road and Normandy Road.
The boy was taken to the James Paget Hospital, Gorleston following the collision with a green Subaru Impreza Turbo but it is not thought his injuries are life threatening.
There were some traffic delays in the area as the incident was cleared.
You may also want to watch:
Suffolk Police are appealing for any witnesses so anyone with information should call the Road Policing Unit at Halesworth on 01473 613500.
- 1 'An absolute honour' –Ipswich woman crowned Miss Universe Great Britain
- 2 Ipswich market moves as work starts on Botanist restaurant
- 3 Is a new tenant lined up to move into Ancient House in Ipswich?
- 4 Man pulled into car before being beaten and robbed in Ipswich
- 5 Giant inflatable obstacle course coming to an Ipswich park
- 6 'Don't wait' - People urged to get coronavirus booster
- 7 Ipswich's Covid infection rate now the highest in England
- 8 Matchday Recap: Blues cruise to victory at Fratton Park
- 9 Father and son admit keeping banned weapons at Woodbridge home
- 10 Not long to wait for new café at Needham Lake