Young cyclist suffers ‘broken nose’ after collision with BMW in Felixstowe
- Credit: Archant
A young cyclist is reported to have suffered facial injuries in a collision with a car in Suffolk this morning.
The girl was riding along High Road West near the junction with Garrison Lane in Felixstowe when she collided with a BMW 320 just before 7.30am today.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said she “appeared to have broken her nose” and has been take to hospital.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance NHS Trust said: “We received a call today at 7.27am to reports of an RTC involving a car and a push bike at the junction of Garrison Lane and High Road in Felixstowe.
“We dispatched an ambulance crew to assist who arrived within seven minutes of the call. Medics treated a girl believed to be in her teens before taking her to Ipswich Hospital for further care.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who saw the collision is asked to call Suffolk police on 101.
- 1 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 2 Updated: Bury Road reopened after two car collision near BMW garage
- 3 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 4 Ipswich council faces financial black hole over empty BHS store
- 5 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 6 Semi-pro footballer ready to kickstart Football Fun Factory in Ipswich
- 7 Driver presses ahead with police complaint despite losing speeding trial
- 8 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 9 Ipswich train services cancelled due to signalling system fault
- 10 New details emerge about diesel spill which closed A14 for 12 hours