Young man dies in barn incident

ONE young person died today when it is believed he was overcome by fumes when a gas fire he and a friend were using to keep warm went out.A Suffolk police spokesman said they were called to the incident in a barn at The Bush Inn, The Street, Shimpling near Bury St Edmunds.

ONE young person died today when it is believed he was overcome by fumes when a gas fire he and a friend were using to keep warm went out.

A Suffolk police spokesman said they were called to the incident in a barn at The Bush Inn, The Street, Shimpling near Bury St Edmunds.

It is understood that the two had been sleeping in the barn. No further details are known.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus