Youngsters hurt in horrific car crash
THREE teenagers were taken to hospital last night after their car rolled over at least four times before colliding with a house.
FOUR teenagers were taken to hospital last night after their car rolled over at least four times before colliding with a house.
Emergency services were sent to Kelvedon Road, Coggeshall at 11.15pm following the accident which left the red Ford Fiesta embedded in the garage of a house.
An 18-year-old woman was trapped for more than an hour as fire crews worked to free her.
You may also want to watch:
An ambulance spokeswoman said: “She had been knocked unconscious at some stage, but when the crews assessed her, she was responsive to them.
“However, she suffered head and back injuries, and complained of neck pain.”
- 1 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 2 Drink driver found slumped at wheel after partying until 7am
- 3 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 4 Ipswich Flooring Superstore opening brings jobs and investment
- 5 Man arrested following Ipswich sexual assault
- 6 £1,600 worth of power tools stolen while owner was shopping
- 7 'Small number' of street workers in Ipswich, 15 years after Steve Wright murders
- 8 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high
- 9 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 10 New movie to be shot in Suffolk in 2022, author announces
The teenager is now in a stable condition at Colchester General Hospital.
The 19-year-old car driver was also rushed to Colchester General Hospital with suspected injuries to his left side.
A 17-year-old in the back suffered a head injury and was left with aches and pains and a 16-year-old boy was also taken to hospital.
Fire crews from Colchester, Braintree and Coggeshall attended.
Police are appealing for any witnesses who may have seen the Fiesta travelling from Coggeshall towards Kelvedon to contact the road policing unit at Dunmow on 0300 333 4444.