Youth court date for 17-year-old Stowmarket boy charged with robbery in Ipswich
A boy has appeared in court charged with robbery in Ipswich.
The Stowmarket 17-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, faced charges relating to robbery in Byron Road on Tuesday, January 2.
The boy faced magistrates in Ipswich on Wednesday, when he also heard separate charges for damaging a motorbike; attempting to enter a home in Ipswich with intent to steal; breaching a criminal behaviour order; car theft and driving while disqualified; making off without paying for fuel; and aggravated vehicle taking.
He was remanded in custody to appear in youth court on January 25.
Billy Wilson, 20, of Hill Rise, Stowmarket, has also been charged in connection with robbery in Ipswich, as well as aggravated vehicle; damaging a car; dangerous driving and driving while disqualified; and criminal damage to a police cell.
He was remanded in custody to appear at Ipswich Crown Court on February 2.
- 1 Ipswich Station closed as man arrested for possessing a firearm
- 2 Beautiful new bottomless brunches launch at Ipswich bar
- 3 'Lovely to be acknowledged' - Ipswich craft shop pleased with bounce back
- 4 Man arrested after Ipswich train station incident released
- 5 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 6 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 7 North Stander: We've become a sacking club - and that makes me uneasy
- 8 Court to decide how much swindler should repay customers
- 9 Family's gratitude after Christmas samaritan's £50 act of kindness
- 10 Yellow weather warning in place as Storm Barra set to hit Suffolk