Youths bailed after fight on street ends up in The Woolpack Pub, Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
Seven teenagers arrested yesterday for a fight which left a man wounded have been bailed.
Police were called at 5.20pm to Tuddenham Road, Ipswich, close to the Ipswich Music Day event, to reports of a group of youths fighting.
The fight then briefly spilled into the Woolpack Pub.
During the incident a man, 18, was wounded in the upper arm. He was taken to Ipswich Hospital but has since been discharged.
Teenagers aged 15-18 from Ipswich and Stowmarket were arrested on suspicion of affray and violent disorder following the incident after a police search of the area.
They have all now been released on police bail to return to the Martlesham Investigation Centre on August 19 and 20 while enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
The pub landlady said those involved were not customers.
Anyone with information should call Ipswich CID on 101, quoting IE/15/2298.
- 1 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 2 How Ipswich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 3 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 4 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 5 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 6 Trial set for man who robbed mum of her handbag
- 7 Holly holding onto new hope in eating disorder recovery process
- 8 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 9 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 10 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood