Albion close to landing Gaardsoe
WEST Bromwich Albion are closing in on Thomas Gaardsoe.The Baggies claim they may be near to opening contract talks with Ipswich's Danish central defender.
By Dave Allard
WEST Bromwich Albion are closing in on Thomas Gaardsoe.
The Baggies claim they may be near to opening contract talks with Ipswich's Danish central defender.
The Blues' Nationwide League First Division rivals have already had two bids rejected with the second believed to be just over the £500,000 mark.
But negotiations are continuing and today Albion
chairman Jeremy Peace said: "I can confirm that
- 1 A14 reopens near Ipswich after four-vehicle crash
- 2 'He was a really good man' - Neighbour's shock following Ipswich house fire
- 3 Former nightclub with flat conversion plan heads to auction
- 4 Ipswich drug dealer sentenced to two years in jail
- 5 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as Covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 6 Person dies in Ipswich house fire
- 7 'I don't want families going through this' - Mum backs bridge campaign
- 8 Mental health referral review after death of 'wonderful' 16-year-old boy
- 9 Estate agent switches household’s energy supply without telling tenant
- 10 'Emotions are high' - McGreal on ugly scenes following Charlton loss
further talks have taken place with Ipswich over Thomas Gaardsoe. Ipswich have now offered us a transfer proposal and I hope we can reach a successful conclusion."