Blues too hot for Crewe
Ipswich 5 Crewe 1PEDIGREE means little in the play-off dogfight, and Ipswich Town fans have a week in which to take a deep breath and anticipate what next Sunday might bring.
Ipswich 5 Crewe 1
PEDIGREE means little in the play-off dogfight, and Ipswich Town fans have a week in which to take a deep breath and anticipate what next Sunday might bring.
Hopefully it will be a top two finish - to avoid taking a chance in the football's answer to the lottery.
The Blues proved on Saturday that they are a cut above sides that will finish fourth, fifth and sixth in the Championship, but this no guarantee of advancement if a top two position is not obtained.
See tonight's Evening Star for full story
- 1 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 2 Push for 4 day work week in Suffolk after company's profits soar 200%
- 3 Man dies following single vehicle crash near Ipswich
- 4 Carer avoids jail after fraudulently obtaining £3,500 at Ipswich home
- 5 Wahoo skating shop moving from Ipswich to Woodbridge
- 6 Drug dealer escapes jail after £3k worth of cannabis found at home
- 7 Hunt for Vicky's killer continues nearly six months after suspect arrested
- 8 Man charged in connection of drug offences in Ipswich
- 9 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 10 Open day for Ipswich pub on sale for £300,000