Draw keeps English clubs apart
ENGLAND's remaining three clubs avoided each other in the quarter-final draw for the Champions League today.Liverpool were drawn out first of the three English clubs and will face Dutch side PSV Eindhoven, who put out Arsenal on Wednesday.
ENGLAND's remaining three clubs avoided each other in the quarter-final draw for the Champions League today.
Liverpool were drawn out first of the three English clubs and will face Dutch side PSV Eindhoven, who put out Arsenal on Wednesday.
Manchester United will travel to Italy to face AS Roma and Chelsea will meet Valencia in the last eight.
Chelsea and Liverpool will meet in the semi-finals if they both get through.
You may also want to watch:
Quarter-final draw: AC Milan v Bayern Munich, PSV Eindhoven v Liverpool, AS Roma v Manchester United, Chelsea v Valencia. First legs on April 3 and 4 and second legs on April 10 and 11.
Semi-final draw: Chelsea or Valencia v PSV Eindhoven v Liverpool, AS Roma or Manchester United v AC Milan v Bayern Munich.
- 1 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 2 Farmfoods set to move in as Aldi confirms closure of store on Ipswich estate
- 3 Man and woman arrested after Ipswich stabbing
- 4 70-year-old woman arrested in connection with human trafficking offences
- 5 Pair who hid murderer are among trio jailed for running drug syndicate
- 6 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 7 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 8 Life sentence for Hartshorne-Jones who shot wife dead at home
- 9 Could Ipswich Debenhams become hub for health and leisure?
- 10 Man pulled into car before being beaten and robbed in Ipswich
The Champions League final is scheduled to take place on Wednesday, May 23 in Athens.