FA Cup sixth round draw
THE draw for the sixth round (quarter finals) of the FA Cup sponsored by E.ON has been made.
THE draw for the sixth round (quarter finals) of the FA Cup sponsored by E.ON is as follows:
Middlesbrough or Sheffield United V Cardiff City
Manchester United V Portsmouth
Bristol Rovers V West Bromwich Albion
Barnsley V Chelsea
The ties will be played on the weekend of March 8 and 9, with the winning clubs receiving £300,000 each.
- 1 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 2 Woman who claimed council tax support had income of £100k per year
- 3 ‘I’ve got no life’ - Ipswich woman's agony as she waits for operation
- 4 Drug dealer found with cannabis, 133 tablets and cash jailed
- 5 Star Suffolk breakfast blogger reveals her favourite food around Ipswich
- 6 Ladies night event in Kesgrave with strippers sold-out in five days
- 7 Lorry overturned on roundabout closes A14 near Felixstowe
- 8 Open day for Ipswich pub on sale for £300,000
- 9 Did you know these 10 pubs were open in Ipswich?
- 10 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
The draw was made at the Football Association's headquarters in Soho Square by Geoff Thomas and Mark Bright, who were losing finalists with Crystal Palace against Manchester United in the 1990 final at Wembley.