Fabian poised to sign new deal today
FABIAN Wilnis is to sign a new one-year contract today.The 36-year-old Dutchman, who has been at Portman Road since 1999, said: “It has all been agreed and it is just a case of putting pen to paper.
By Elvin King
FABIAN Wilnis is to sign a new one-year contract today.
The 36-year-old Dutchman, who has been at Portman Road since 1999, said: “It has all been agreed and it is just a case of putting pen to paper.
“This is what I wanted and I am pleased it is all done and dusted.
You may also want to watch:
“I was desperate for a goal against Cardiff with their keeper making one very good save to deny me. I have failed to net this season, and wanted one badly.
“I even tried an overhead kick that was not far away.”
- 1 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 2 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 3 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 4 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 5 70-year-old woman arrested in connection with human trafficking offences
- 6 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 7 Man and woman arrested after Ipswich stabbing
- 8 Life sentence for Hartshorne-Jones who shot wife dead at home
- 9 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 10 Man accused of Ipswich stabbing refuses to leave cell to enter plea