Hockey club after coach
Hockey: A NEW coach or player/coach is being sought by Ipswich hockey club for the start of the 2002/03 season.The merger between Ipswich Ladies, Ipswich Men and Orwell Ladies takes place on July 1 and the club wants to make an appointment as soon as possible after that date.
A NEW coach or player/coach is being sought by Ipswich hockey club for the start of the 2002/03 season.
The merger between Ipswich Ladies, Ipswich Men and Orwell Ladies takes place on July 1 and the club wants to make an appointment as soon as possible after that date.
Ipswich Ladies' first team are in the Premier Division of the national league while the men are back in Premier Division A of the Printwize East League after relegation was sealed for them on the final day of the season.
Orwell had one side in the Printwize East League and another in the Suffolk League, as did Ipswich Ladies, while the men have five other sides in the East league.
Applicants for the post should have relevant qualifications and experience of coaching elite players and teams, while remuneration will depend on experience and ability.
Applications should include a full hockey CV and be made in writing to Mike Penman, manager, Ipswich Sports Club, Henley Road, Ipswich, IP1 3NJ or e-mail email@example.com
- 1 Thousands of cigarettes seized after HMRC officers raid Ipswich stores
- 2 Gambling addict stole £25k from elderly woman she befriended
- 3 New store opens in California fulfilling owner's dream
- 4 Snow possible overnight as 50mph gusts set to arrive in Suffolk
- 5 Man taken to hospital after being stabbed in chest and arms
- 6 'I can’t explain how much it hurt' - mum who lost two children leads bereavement service
- 7 'Definitely worth it' - Late night shoppers turn out in Ipswich
- 8 8 things to do with friends and family in Suffolk this weekend
- 9 Kesgrave GP bookings start online after making appointments proves hard
- 10 County lines dealer jailed for six years for drug offences in Ipswich
The closing date for applications is Monday, July 8.