The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- Credit: PA
Former Ipswich Town star Frank Yallop is the early favourite for the now-vacant Blues hot-seat - here are the other names in the frame.
Yallop, who played more than 400 games for Town between 1983 and 1996, is currently the head coach and sporting director of Monterey Bay FC in the USL.
But he has worked with Town's Three Lions ownership team Brett Johnson, Berke Bakay and Mark Detmer at Phoenix Rising, between 2015 and 2017.
Canadian Marc Bircham, the boss of Waterford in the League of Ireland Premier Division, is second favourite at 3/1, with John McGreal third at 6/1, just a few days after joining the club's U23 coaching staff.
Current Lincoln City boss Michael Appleton is fourth at 8/1, with ex-Chelsea superstar and boss Frank Lampard rounding out the top five at 10/1.
Other odds are:
- Liam Manning and Neil Harris: 12/1
- Lee Johnson: 14/1
- John Terry: 16/1
- 1 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 2 Armed police arrest two 16-year-olds on suspicion of firearms offences
- 3 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 4 Serious fire breaks out at home in Woodbridge
- 5 'Dire for hospitality in Ipswich' - grill owner hits out at hardship grants
- 6 'He's a s**t house' - Stanley chairman slams Town skipper Morsy
- 7 Norwood set to stay... despite seven clubs showing interest
- 8 10,000 listeners tune in to new Suffolk radio station
- 9 Emergency services attend Felixstowe bungalow fire
- 10 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- Michael Carrick: 20/1
- Kieron Dyer: 25/1