Fan-Cam Amy Downes says she hopes Ipswich Town will end the season with a little ‘oomph’
- Credit: Picture: Steve Waller
Ipswich Town fan Amy Downes said today’s away clash with Nottingham Forest would be an easier match to watch for Blues fans than the Reds’ as Forest look down the barrel of relegation.
Amy has been giving her take on today’s match in our ‘fan cam’ series.
Before the game, she said it would be a nerve-wracking watch for Forest fans at the City Ground.
“It is a bit of a strange one because obviously for us it really doesn’t matter,” she said
“I think most Ipswich fans will be looking forward to drawing a line under the season and starting afresh.”
Amy said it was a huge game for Nottingham Forest, who may still be relegated even if they get three points against Town today. She said she had met a lot of nervous-looking fans walking around but that Forest would certainly be ‘coming out fighting’.
She added: “I just want us to come out and say goodbye to the season with a little bit of oomph.”
- 1 A14 near Ipswich remains partially closed after fire breaks out
- 2 Police cordon in place outside former Grimwades store in Ipswich
- 3 Man wanted in connection with Ipswich assault arrested
- 4 Fire breaks out in field near Westbourne Park in Ipswich
- 5 Two knives found in Ipswich park after six teenagers arrested
- 6 Car damaged after object thrown from bridge over A14 outside Ipswich
- 7 Ipswich machete attack was 'gang related', court hears
- 8 Ipswich coffee shop owner receives award from PM
- 9 Mum-of-four organises uniform pop-up market
- 10 Drought declared in Suffolk as temperatures set to soar this weekend
We want to see your pictures and videos from the day, be it if you’re travelling up to Nottingham Forest, sat at your seat in the stand or listening with friends online.
To share your pictures with us, use the hashtag #myitfcpic on Twitter and Instagram and we’ll use them in a gallery.