Fan-Cam Amy Downes says she hopes Ipswich Town will end the season with a little ‘oomph’
- Credit: Picture: Steve Waller
Ipswich Town fan Amy Downes said today’s away clash with Nottingham Forest would be an easier match to watch for Blues fans than the Reds’ as Forest look down the barrel of relegation.
Amy has been giving her take on today’s match in our ‘fan cam’ series.
Before the game, she said it would be a nerve-wracking watch for Forest fans at the City Ground.
“It is a bit of a strange one because obviously for us it really doesn’t matter,” she said
“I think most Ipswich fans will be looking forward to drawing a line under the season and starting afresh.”
You may also want to watch:
Amy said it was a huge game for Nottingham Forest, who may still be relegated even if they get three points against Town today. She said she had met a lot of nervous-looking fans walking around but that Forest would certainly be ‘coming out fighting’.
She added: “I just want us to come out and say goodbye to the season with a little bit of oomph.”
- 1 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 2 Farmfoods set to move in as Aldi confirms closure of store on Ipswich estate
- 3 Man and woman arrested after Ipswich stabbing
- 4 70-year-old woman arrested in connection with human trafficking offences
- 5 Pair who hid murderer are among trio jailed for running drug syndicate
- 6 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 7 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 8 Life sentence for Hartshorne-Jones who shot wife dead at home
- 9 Man pulled into car before being beaten and robbed in Ipswich
- 10 Could Ipswich Debenhams become hub for health and leisure?
We want to see your pictures and videos from the day, be it if you’re travelling up to Nottingham Forest, sat at your seat in the stand or listening with friends online.
To share your pictures with us, use the hashtag #myitfcpic on Twitter and Instagram and we’ll use them in a gallery.