Town youngster Crowe makes non-league loan move
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Ipswich Town youngster Dylan Crowe has joined Suffolk non-league side Leiston on loan.
The 20-year-old, who has played age group football for England up to Under 18 level, has struggled to push towards the Blues' senior set-up despite being highly-touted and previously linked with moves to leading clubs.
His only appearance in the Ipswich first-team came in last season's Papa John's Trophy, as a young Ipswich side lost to Crawley Town.
Manchester United, Arsenal, Benfica, Borussia Monchengladbach, RB Leipzig, Celtic and Brighton have all been linked with moves for the right-back, who can also play in midfield and also spent time training with Huddersfield Town earlier this summer.
It's understood Town are open to a permanent departure for the defender, though his next move is to play with Leiston, who ply their trade in the Southern League Premier Central.
He could make his debut this weekend when Leiston visit table-topping Peterborough Sports.
- 1 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 2 How Ipswich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 3 Drink driver found slumped at wheel after partying until 7am
- 4 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 5 Man arrested following Ipswich sexual assault
- 6 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 7 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 8 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 9 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 10 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears