Jonas Knudsen happy with four-point haul from Aston Villa and Brighton
Jonas Knudsen was happy with Ipswich Town’s four-point haul from their last two away games.
Town won 1-0 at Aston Villa last weekend, and followed that up with a 1-1 draw at Brighton on Tuesday.
The game at Brighton could have easily gone Ipswich’s way on another night, but Knudsen was satisfied with a draw from a bruising encounter that saw Luke Chambers crack a rib and Emyr Huws pick up a head injury
“We were maybe a little unlucky (at Brighton), we had a couple of chances, and it wasn’t a game you came away from saying Brighton should have won. We will take four points from the two games.
“I think Emyr is alright, I am not sure about Chambo, but he managed to get through the game which was nice, as he’s been brilliant in a three-man defence.”
You may also want to watch:
On Chambers, Knudsen added: “He (Chambers) is a tough guy and he doesn’t go down without a problem.”
- 1 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 2 Border Force 'urgently responding' to incident off the Harwich coast
- 3 Christmas light DJ to open new Ipswich bar
- 4 'Small number' of street workers in Ipswich, 15 years after Steve Wright murders
- 5 Cardinal Practice 'access issues' to be discussed at key NHS meeting
- 6 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 7 New movie to be shot in Suffolk in 2022, author announces
- 8 'Horror movie script' - Waterfront lounge bar plans rejected again
- 9 What are the Covid rates in Suffolk — and could Christmas be affected?
- 10 Two people rescued after search off Harwich coast