WATCH: Leeds manager Marcelo Bielsa trying – and failing – to pronounce ‘Ipswich’
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Leeds manager Marcelo Bielsa will probably be delighted Ipswich have been relegated, only if it means he never has to say their name again.
As Town prepare to take on Leeds next weekend, United manager Marcelo Bielsa has been chatting to the press about the upcoming fixture at Portman Road.
Or rather, he has alluded to it – as the Argentine became rather stumped when attempting to pronounce the name of Paul Lambert’s team.
He went through quite a few different iterations, but eventually threw in the towel.
“Okay, I give up,” his translator said.
Watch his attempt in the clip above.
- 1 Person dies in Ipswich house fire
- 2 Karaoke noise complaints prompts fear Grade II pub could close
- 3 Family's gratitude after Christmas samaritan's £50 act of kindness
- 4 First case of Omicron confirmed in Suffolk with 16 more suspected
- 5 Police 'concerned' for missing 15-year-old who was last seen a week ago
- 6 Speed limit on Orwell Bridge reduced as Storm Barra hits region
- 7 Beautiful new bottomless brunches launch at Ipswich bar
- 8 Matchday Recap: McGreal's Town beaten at The Valley
- 9 When will my bins be collected this Christmas?
- 10 Former camera shop Jessops cited for three flats in Ipswich