Here are our most-read stories from a huge week at Town
- Credit: Ipswich Town
What a week it's been at Portman Road - a new CEO, new kit and new signings. Here are our most-read Ipswich Town stories of the past seven days...
Top of the pops this week was Town making their first summer signing...
Next up was a look at former players that Paul Cook might like to bring to Town...
Which was timely, because third on the list was the signing of one of those players...
Down in fourth spot, showing just how busy the past week has been, was the launch of the new home kit!
And finally in our top five this week was the introduction of Town's new CEO Mark Ashton - a man with big plans...
- 1 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 2 Flooding off the A14 causes emergency road closure in Ipswich
- 3 Opening date confirmed for new indoor market in Ipswich's former Peacocks
- 4 WATCH: England fan pulled out of water at Ipswich marina
- 5 £1.4m home with swimming pool and tennis court for sale on edge of Ipswich
- 6 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 7 Kesgrave shooting trial: 'Good character cannot provide a defence'
- 8 Drug courier delivering cocaine in Ipswich is jailed
- 9 'Stressed' bride forced to cut guest list just over a week before wedding
- 10 302 complaints about dogs off lead in Christchurch Park