New contract offer for Town duo
IPSWICH Town have offered new contracts to Liam Trotter and Chris Casement. They both have deals that come to an end in the summer.They are both expected to sign when the formalities have been completed.
IPSWICH Town have offered new contracts to Liam Trotter and Chris Casement. They both have deals that come to an end in the summer.
They are both expected to sign when the formalities have been completed.
Midfielder Alan Quinn is expected to undergo a scan on his ankle injury this week after being replaced at half-time during Town's 1-0 defeat at Stoke City.
The Irish international initially picked up the problem in the warm-up for the Crystal Palace game, but returned as a substitute against Blackpool and was back in the starting line-up on Saturday.
Striker Billy Clarke made his first start for loan club Falkirk as they drew 0-0 at Dundee United on Saturday. However, Shane Supple was again left on the bench.
- 1 Appeal to find 33-year-old missing man
- 2 Plasterer who stalked ex-girlfriend is handed restraining order
- 3 Hank's Deli closes its doors but remembers food bank
- 4 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 5 Drug addict stole £7,000 from safe at auction house
- 6 Nursing class looking to reunite after four decades
- 7 Five-bedroom home with 'beautiful countryside views' on market for £800K
- 8 School's 'greatest ever sporting achievement' could take them to Wembley
- 9 Matchday Live: Chaplin wins it as Town claim three points
- 10 Teenager 'kicked and punched' by man during Ipswich assault
Dean Bowditch played the first 76 minutes and Matt Richards the full 90 as Brighton defeated Oldham 1-0 at the Withdean Stadium.
Jaime Peters was used as an 83rd minute substitute as Yeovil lost 3-0 at home to Southend.
Gary Roberts did well as Crewe drew 1-1 with Leeds at Elland Road, while defender Tommy Smith made his senior debut and helped keep a clean sheet as his temporary Stevenage Borough side drew 0-0 with Grays Athletic in the Blue Square Premier.