Matchday Recap: Norwood brace ends Town goal drought in Swindon win
- Credit: Pagepix Ltd
Ipswich Town won 2-1 at Swindon Town this afternoon.
Town haven't scored in more than 10 hours of football, drawing blanks in each of their last six games, and will be looking to end that run against a side already relegated from League One.
“I’ve got no interest in other clubs, I’ve got absolutely no interest in Swindon Town," manager Paul Cook said.
“My job is totally focused now on Ipswich Town, the future, the changes the going forward, the recruitment of players etc.
“I don’t want to be sitting here next year speaking about other teams. I just want to be sitting here next year speaking about the changes we’ve made at the club, the help that we’ve been given by the new ownership and what a much more progressive club we look then.
“At the minute there’s a lot of work ahead for us so other clubs do not interest me in any shape or form.”
Follow the game live with us right here.
- 1 Ipswich crack cocaine and heroin dealer jailed
- 2 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 3 Air ambulance lands near Ipswich shops after medical emergency
- 4 Closest Covid testing hub to Ipswich town centre forced to close
- 5 Ipswich Hospital gets new tech to stop people overpaying for parking
- 6 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 7 Ipswich tops rankings for Suffolk's Japanese knotweed infestations
- 8 Man in 30s dies in serious crash between two cars in Wherstead
- 9 Joy as Shotley Pier finally set to reopen after being derelict for over 30 years
- 10 A possible Ipswich Town reunion at Colchester this summer