Jansson pleads allegiance to Witches
KIM Jansson today pledged his allegiance to Ipswich Evening Star Witches.The 24-year-old has put his English Elite League fixtures ahead of his native Swedish League meetings.
KIM Jansson today pledged his allegiance to Ipswich Evening Star Witches.
The 24-year-old has put his English Elite League fixtures ahead of his native Swedish League meetings.
Jansson's Swedish League club Kaparna are riding in the Second Division this year - and their Thursday race nights clash with weekly home Witches meetings at Foxhall Stadium.
“Karparna are far from happy, but they know the score,” said Jansson.
You may also want to watch:
Full story in tonight's Star
- 1 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 2 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 3 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 4 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 5 Man accused of Ipswich stabbing refuses to leave cell to enter plea
- 6 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 7 Major Ipswich road partially blocked after crash involving Audi and Mercedes
- 8 15-year-old boy to face trial over alleged Ipswich stabbing
- 9 'It's like we're in the stone age' - Homophobic abuse halts LGBT+ parties
- 10 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault