Juan more year for Jimmy
IPSWICH will keep on-loan Monaco midfielder Jimmy Juan at Portman Road - whether or not they win the play-offs.The 21-year-old Frenchman is to remain on board for the entire 2005-2006 season.
IPSWICH will keep on-loan Monaco midfielder Jimmy Juan at Portman Road - whether or not they win the play-offs.
The 21-year-old Frenchman is to remain on board for the entire 2005-2006 season.
And Juan, who has yet to make his senior debut, may even prove to be a secret weapon for Town in what is left of the current campaign.
He has been included in the squad for tomorrow's trip to West Ham, the return leg at Portman Road next Wednesday and, if they overcome the Hammers, the play-off final against Derby or Preston at the Millennium Stadium on May 30.
See tonight's Evening Star for full story
- 1 9 Ipswich restaurants we wish had never closed
- 2 Police seek driver who failed to stop at scene of crash
- 3 Ipswich primary school closed for 'maintenance investigations'
- 4 Ipswich man jailed for three years for attempted robbery
- 5 10 pictures of Ipswich pub's light switch-on
- 6 New Ipswich council houses and microhomes win awards
- 7 Ipswich Travelodge developer celebrates £7.4m bank backing
- 8 Major milestone marked as Ipswich Hospital south entrance reopens
- 9 'Mum had the last Christmas she deserved' - Ipswich hospice helps families
- 10 Dedicated daughter steps up after tragic death of 'amazing' mum Heidi