Leaders make it 10 from 11
SIL: Walsham le Willows 3 Bramford United 1THE game was played on lovely late autumn afternoon, Walsham had the first chance after just two minutes when Leggett was unable to hold Paul Musgroves free kick and Zarcos was the first to react hitting the bar.
WALSHAM had the first chance after just two
minutes when Leggett was unable to hold Paul Musgrove's free kick and Zarcos was the first to react, hitting the bar.
Walsham dominated the first half but the visitors had their moments with both Potter and Brill going close on the break.
Shortly into the second half Walsham got the breakthrough when Mark Moye hit home from close range.
You may also want to watch:
Paul Musgrove ran through to score Walsham's second goal with a good strike.
Bramford however, never gave up and Potter reduced the arrears with a shot from outside the area and at an acute angle which dipped over keeper Mustoe. However, within a minute Walsham regained their two-goal cushion when Richie Partridge headed home. Walsham easily held on for their tenth win in 11 starts.
- 1 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 2 Border Force 'urgently responding' to incident off the Harwich coast
- 3 Christmas light DJ to open new Ipswich bar
- 4 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 5 'Horror movie script' - Waterfront lounge bar plans rejected again
- 6 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 7 'Small number' of street workers in Ipswich, 15 years after Steve Wright murders
- 8 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 9 Watchdog upholds mother's complaint about handling of son's special education needs
- 10 Felixstowe to get £1million 'beach village' with new attractions