Loan spell with Town was good for Mark
MARK Noble says that his loan period at Ipswich Town earlier this season enhanced his career.The West Ham midfielder, who turns 20 this week, was at Portman Road for Town's 3-1 win over Cardiff on Sunday.
By Elvin King
MARK Noble says that his loan period at Ipswich Town earlier this season enhanced his career.
The West Ham midfielder, who turns 20 this week, was at Portman Road for Town's 3-1 win over Cardiff on Sunday.
He said: “It was a good grounding and I loved it at Ipswich. It was a definite forward move in my career.
“I made some good friends and have been back to Ipswich several times, but this was the first game I have seen since I left.
“Ipswich have potential to be play-off or automatic promotion material with the manager saying he is going to bring in new faces.”
- 1 Thousands of cigarettes seized after HMRC officers raid Ipswich stores
- 2 Gambling addict stole £25k from elderly woman she befriended
- 3 New store opens in California fulfilling owner's dream
- 4 Snow possible overnight as 50mph gusts set to arrive in Suffolk
- 5 County lines dealer jailed for six years for drug offences in Ipswich
- 6 'Definitely worth it' - Late night shoppers turn out in Ipswich
- 7 8 things to do with friends and family in Suffolk this weekend
- 8 Man taken to hospital after being stabbed in chest and arms
- 9 Pensioner who was racially abusive has jail sentence cut
- 10 Kesgrave GP bookings start online after making appointments proves hard
And talking about West Ham, where he scored a superb goal on Saturday, Noble said: “We are confident we can get out of relegation now.”