Magilton secures first point as manager
Ipswich Town 0 Hull City 0IN front of their lowest league crowd for several years, Ipswich managed their first scoreless draw in 47 league games.The Blues looked the more likely to score in an uninspiring game against a Hull side that showed little enterprise in the second half.
By Derek Davis
Ipswich Town 0 Hull City 0
IN front of their lowest league crowd for several years, Ipswich managed their first scoreless draw in 47 league games.
The Blues looked the more likely to score in an uninspiring game against a Hull side that showed little enterprise in the second half.
You may also want to watch:
It was the first-ever Championship points for Jim Magilton and Phil Parkinson as managers and it was enough to lift the teams off the bottom of the table.
Mark Noble and Simon Walton were both handed debuts, after signing on loan from West Ham and Charlton respectively, on Friday as Magilton rang the changes from the side that lost at Leicester last week.
- 1 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 2 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 3 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 4 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 5 Man accused of Ipswich stabbing refuses to leave cell to enter plea
- 6 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 7 Major Ipswich road partially blocked after crash involving Audi and Mercedes
- 8 15-year-old boy to face trial over alleged Ipswich stabbing
- 9 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 10 'It's like we're in the stone age' - Homophobic abuse halts LGBT+ parties