Marshall answers Millwall call
ANDY Marshall today spoke of his excitement at the prospect of a permanent move to Millwall.The out-of-favour Ipswich goalkeeper headed for South London, initially on a month's loan, but admitted he is already thinking about a long-term deal.
ANDY Marshall today spoke of his excitement at the prospect of a permanent move to Millwall.
The out-of-favour Ipswich goalkeeper headed for South London, initially on a month's loan, but admitted he is already thinking about a long-term deal.
Marshall, 28, said: "It's a month to start with and in a way that's ideal – they can see if they like me and I can make up my mind about Millwall.
"We'll see how it goes over the next four weeks, but I have been told there could be something permanent and we'll just have to see how things work out."
See tonight's Evening Star for full story
- 1 Thousands of cigarettes seized after HMRC officers raid Ipswich stores
- 2 Gambling addict stole £25k from elderly woman she befriended
- 3 New store opens in California fulfilling owner's dream
- 4 Snow possible overnight as 50mph gusts set to arrive in Suffolk
- 5 Man taken to hospital after being stabbed in chest and arms
- 6 'I can’t explain how much it hurt' - mum who lost two children leads bereavement service
- 7 'Definitely worth it' - Late night shoppers turn out in Ipswich
- 8 8 things to do with friends and family in Suffolk this weekend
- 9 Kesgrave GP bookings start online after making appointments proves hard
- 10 County lines dealer jailed for six years for drug offences in Ipswich