Royle can't see future for Dinning
IPSWICH will not be offering Tony Dinning a permanent deal at Portman Road.Manager Joe Royle broke the news to the on-loan Wigan midfielder after training today.
IPSWICH will not be offering Tony Dinning a permanent deal at Portman Road.
Manager Joe Royle broke the news to the on-loan Wigan midfielder after training today.
Royle said: “I have had to tell Tony that we are not in a position to offer him a contract to extend his stay with us.
“He has done reasonably well for us but we must look to the future. There is money available to bring in one player on loan for a month and I can't use that on Tony.”
See tonight's Evening Star for full story
- 1 Look inside stunning £950k home close to Christchurch Park in Ipswich
- 2 A14 reopens after 'serious' crash involving three lorries
- 3 Take a look inside 15th Century farmhouse near Ipswich up for sale
- 4 Lorry overturns on A14 roundabout in Felixstowe
- 5 Motorist angry over £100 'fine' at Ipswich car park
- 6 A12 partially reopens after crash near Copdock Interchange
- 7 Retired Felixstowe nurse fears eviction after struggle to find social housing
- 8 5 roadworks in Suffolk for motorists to avoid this week
- 9 BrewDog, The Botanist and other reasons to be positive about Ipswich town centre
- 10 Road closed while fire crews tackle Martlesham blaze