Royle: I'm not panicking
IPSWICH manager Joe Royle today insisted: "I'm not panicking."The Blues – rock bottom of the Nationwide League Division One table – face a crucial home clash with Walsall tonight.
By Dave Allard
IPSWICH manager Joe Royle today insisted: "I'm not panicking."
The Blues – rock bottom of the Nationwide League Division One table – face a crucial home clash with Walsall tonight.
And a frustrated Royle declared: "I'm annoyed, indignant and downright angry, but I'm not panicking."
You may also want to watch:
Royle goes into tonight's game against the Saddlers at Portman Road with a side that have no wins and just two points from their opening six league games.
See tonight's Evening Star for full story
- 1 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 2 How Ipswich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 3 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 4 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 5 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 6 Trial set for man who robbed mum of her handbag
- 7 Holly holding onto new hope in eating disorder recovery process
- 8 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 9 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 10 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood