Suffolk women held in Beds
WOMEN'S SOCCER: Bedfordshire Women 2 Suffolk Women 2. Four goals shared in the first half meant this East Anglian Counties Women's Championship match at Langford ended all square which was a fitting outcome.
Bedfordshire Women 2 Suffolk Women 2
FOUR goals shared in the first half meant this East Anglian Counties Women's Championship match at Langford ended all square which was a fitting outcome.
A low cross by Angela Arnold was converted by Helen Bass to put Suffolk ahead after 29 minutes.
You may also want to watch:
A header by Ali Hayes levelled the score three minutes later and then Kelly Bingham put Beds in front from a tight angle in the 37th minute.
Jo Welham slipped in the equaliser just before the interval and that was the end of the scoring.
- 1 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 2 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 3 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 4 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 5 Man accused of Ipswich stabbing refuses to leave cell to enter plea
- 6 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 7 Major Ipswich road partially blocked after crash involving Audi and Mercedes
- 8 15-year-old boy to face trial over alleged Ipswich stabbing
- 9 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 10 'It's like we're in the stone age' - Homophobic abuse halts LGBT+ parties
The nearest to a goal in the second half was in the 78th minute when Suffolk goalkeeper Faye Lunn made a brilliant save at the expense of a corner.