The camera doesn't lie
GOLF: How good or bad is your golf swing?Last week I was put under the spotlight on the insistence of Sarah Wilson, the director of golf at Suffolk Golf & Water Park at Bramford.
HOW good or bad is your golf swing?
Last week I was put under the spotlight on the insistence of Sarah Wilson, the director of golf at Suffolk Golf & Water Park at Bramford.
It certainly doesn't take long to find out the flaws in your swing!
In one of the bays at the impressive driving range, a camera is set up which will film your swing.
You may also want to watch:
All you have to do is to bring your own video tape and for the cost of £4 you will be filmed from different angles for 15 minutes.
Then you go into the bar where the tape will be shown on a split screen and Sarah or one of the other two professionals, Shane Warren and Mike Garwood, will analyse your swing.
- 1 Ipswich council faces financial black hole over empty BHS store
- 2 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 3 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 4 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 5 Suffolk man waits 12 hours for ambulance after suffering stroke
- 6 Felixstowe woman accused of setting fire to caravan and drink driving
- 7 Royal Mail confirms removal of Ipswich postbox
- 8 Arrest warrants issued for men facing sheep charges
- 9 Driver presses ahead with police complaint despite losing speeding trial
- 10 Semi-pro footballer ready to kickstart Football Fun Factory in Ipswich
"It's proving very popular," said Sarah. "With the help of Swingcam it will help to show exactly where you're going wrong!"
In addition, the three professionals are still offering lessons at £9.99.