Tough Campion test for Ipswich
IPSWICH face a trip to play Campion tomorrow in London 3NE.Campion are struggling at the foot of the league table and fighting to avoid relegation. For that reason Ipswich cannot afford to take this fixture lightly, and so they are expecting a tough battle.
IPSWICH face a trip to play Campion tomorrow in London 3NE.
Campion are struggling at the foot of the league table and fighting to avoid relegation. For that reason Ipswich cannot afford to take this fixture lightly, and so they are expecting a tough battle.
Ipswich squad (from): Toalima, Burchnall, Louisson, Hannon, Primmer, Blom, Searle, Silvero, Goodall, LeMarquand, Newson, Pratt (capt), Scott, Ward, Hadwen, Ball, Jillions and Blyth.
The Ipswich Magpies are at home to Stowmarket seconds (kick-off 2.30pm).
Ipswich thirds are in the pool and hoping for a home fixture, but have not yet received any confirmation.
Both Ipswich YM squads are in action at Rushmere Road tomorrow.
- 1 9 Ipswich restaurants we wish had never closed
- 2 Police seek driver who failed to stop at scene of crash
- 3 Ipswich primary school closed for 'maintenance investigations'
- 4 Ipswich man jailed for three years for attempted robbery
- 5 10 pictures of Ipswich pub's light switch-on
- 6 New Ipswich council houses and microhomes win awards
- 7 Ipswich Travelodge developer celebrates £7.4m bank backing
- 8 Major milestone marked as Ipswich Hospital south entrance reopens
- 9 'Mum had the last Christmas she deserved' - Ipswich hospice helps families
- 10 Dedicated daughter steps up after tragic death of 'amazing' mum Heidi
The first XV take on Haverhill, and will be hoping to carry on their unbeaten start to 2007.
The teams have met twice already this season with the YM losing on both occasions, although they sit two places above Haverhill in the league table.
Prop Marcus Woolf comes in to strengthen the pack, and Sam Mullane starts at scrum-half in place of the injured Ollie Howard.
The Hawks welcome Woodbridge thirds to Rushmere Road looking for a win to keep up the pressure on league leaders Felixstowe.
With last weekend's game at Mistley having been called off, the Hawks are desperate to get back into action and back to winning ways after a frustrating couple of weeks.
Woodbridge travel to Thurston for a difficult Eastern Counties 1 league fixture.
Thurston are second in the league and will provide strong opposition.
Woodbridge coach Adrian Foulger was hoping to be able to pick from a strong squad, but unfortunately several players are unavailable and he is forced to make changes.
Foulger is able to welcome back captain Ian Rafferty, as well as flank forward Reeve, who has rejoined the club.
However, two of the front row are absent, so Gray deputises at hooker and Illingworth at prop.
In the backs newcomers Rautenbch and Bredenkamp are unavailable so Rafferty and Novosad complete the line-up.
Woodbridge: Harris, Gray, Illingworth, Woodley, Brigginshaw, Reeve, Crowther, Percival, Johnson, Smith, Manning, Sutor, Harper, Novosad and Rafferty (capt). Reps: Hurlock and Cooke.