Town hold on in nail-biter
Ipswich Town 4 Rotherham 3ROLL up, roll up, the circus is in town. Ipswich Town moved closer to the Premiership with a performance that had their fans laughing one minute and crying the next.
Ipswich Town 4 Rotherham 3
ROLL up, roll up, the circus is in town.
Ipswich Town moved closer to the Premiership with a performance that had their fans laughing one minute and crying the next.
All it needed was a juggler or two and a lion tamer and the show would have been complete.
Blues supporters left Portman Road puzzling how a team can manufacture and deliver four great goals yet still look so frail against a side on its way to League One?
Town had to withstand several anxious moments as the clock ticked down and plucky Rotherham could quite easily have pinched a point.
- 1 Cycle wands being removed from Ipswich roads
- 2 Things you should know before visiting Spoon World Buffet and Bar
- 3 Gang jailed for 'horrific' torture attack on man in Ipswich home
- 4 'Dedicated and devoted' - tributes paid to retired teacher Annick Smith
- 5 Ipswich School named among the best in the region
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 7 Suffolk headteacher criticises school rankings
- 8 Four charged over alleged samurai sword attack
- 9 Rudolph starts his run - when is he coming to your Ipswich street?
- 10 Matchday Recap: A replay awaits as Town fail to beat Barrow
See tonight's Evening Star for full story