Town start at home to Crystal Palace
IPSWICH will launch the Jim Magilton management era with a home clash against Crystal Palace.The 2006-2007 fixtures, revealed today, have paired Town with the Eagles on the opening day, August 5.
IPSWICH will launch the Jim Magilton management era with a home clash against Crystal Palace.
The 2006-2007 fixtures, revealed today, have paired Town with the Eagles on the opening day, August 5.
With away games at Wolves, three days later, and Leicester on August 12 it represents a tough start as Ipswich face three teams who will be among the favourites for promotion to the Premiership.
The East Anglian derby games against Norwich take place on November 18 at Portman Road and on April 21 at Carrow Road.
You may also want to watch:
For full fixture list and reaction see tonight's Evening Star.
- 1 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 2 Border Force 'urgently responding' to incident off the Harwich coast
- 3 'Small number' of street workers in Ipswich, 15 years after Steve Wright murders
- 4 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 5 New movie to be shot in Suffolk in 2022, author announces
- 6 What are the Covid rates in Suffolk — and could Christmas be affected?
- 7 £1,600 worth of power tools stolen while owner was shopping
- 8 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 9 Ipswich Flooring Superstore opening brings jobs and investment
- 10 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast