Westy on triple mission
IAN Westlake will be on a triple mission at Sheffield United.Top of the Ipswich midfielder's match-day agenda tomorrow is a win and three more points to cement his team's position at the top of the Championship.
IAN Westlake will be on a triple mission at Sheffield United.
Top of the Ipswich midfielder's match-day agenda tomorrow is a win and three more points to cement his team's position at the top of the Championship.
But Westlake, 21, will also be looking to end a 13-game goal famine after last scoring when he rounded off Town's 5-1 trouncing of the Blades at Portman Road three months ago.
The club's reigning player of the year is also keen to extend a remarkable scoring sequence against Neil Warnock's team.
Westlake has featured in three games against United - and has netted in every one of them.
See tonight's Evening Star for full story
- 1 Emergency services attend Felixstowe bungalow fire
- 2 School's 'greatest ever sporting achievement' could take them to Wembley
- 3 'He's a s**t house' - Stanley chairman slams Town skipper Morsy
- 4 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 5 33-year-old found safe after police search
- 6 Norwood set to stay... despite seven clubs showing interest
- 7 Do you recognise these old Tolly Cobbold pubs?
- 8 Plasterer who stalked ex-girlfriend is handed restraining order
- 9 Three-home development for former Thornbank care home
- 10 5 places to spot celebrities in Suffolk