7 benefits of joining an online shopping discount site
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Whether you’re searching for a gift for dad for Father’s Day, updating your Spring Wardrobe or sprucing up the kitchen – you can save money when you shop online with Widilo.
Managing director Clement Labbe explains why it’s in your interest to become a WIP – a Widilo Important Person.
1. Save money on your favourite brands
Shop online for your favourite brands to help you pass the time during the lockdown and save money.
You can find deals for popular fashion retailers like ASOS, electronic brands like HP and Dell and shop for furniture with Habitat and Wayfair.
Widilo provides up-to-date discount codes and promotions for a range of popular stores. Visit widilo.co.uk to see if you can save money at your favourite store.
2. Discover a new brand that you love
- 1 'He'd be dead' - mum's terror after wave drags her and baby down beach
- 2 Teenager sexually assaulted and then robbed in Ipswich
- 3 GALLERY: Photos show devastating aftermath of huge fire near Ipswich
- 4 Smoke seen across Ipswich as crews tackle large fire
- 5 Travellers pitch up in one of Ipswich's busiest parks
- 6 Ongoing heathland blaze sees 147 calls made to fire service
- 7 Teenager’s 10 year sentence is warning over ‘horrendous’ acid attacks
- 8 Open air theatre coming to Ipswich park later this month
- 9 Redundant care home being used as homes applying for planning after 5 years
- 10 Five West End shows coming to Ipswich
As well as shopping online at all your favourite places, you can use Widilo to discover new brands and stores.
Try out a new clothing range, see what’s on offer elsewhere and use the Happy Hour tab to find the best deals available – you may be surprised by what you discover and find a new love along the way.
“We’re always on the lookout for new retailers and brands and we’re constantly updating the deals we have to make sure there’s something for everyone,” Clement said.
3. Spend less time searching for deals
Earn cashback by shopping with your favourite online retailers, all in one place.
Spend less time shopping around and more time in the places you want to be – exploring the shops and adding to your online order, without fear of breaking the bank.
4. Earn money while you shop
Earn cashback from your online shopping while you check out. Every time you complete an order with Widilo, the retailer pays them a commission that they then share with you.
This can be anything from 5pc to £40 and they’ll pay this into your account once you complete your purchase.
Use it to treat yourself or to save up for your family’s next holiday once Coronavirus is over and it’s safe to travel.
“It’s like you’re being paid to shop online,” Clement said. “The site’s really easy to use. Once you sign up, you’ll receive all the instructions you need to get started straight away.”
5. Collect reward points that you can spend
When you activate your cashback, you can earn reward points. Join Widilo’s loyalty reward scheme to collect them. The more you shop, the more points you’ll receive.
Redeem them via the Widilo shop and use them to buy gifts cards, a £50 Netflix pass and if you earn enough, a MacBook Pro.
6. You’ll never miss out on a chance to save
When you’re scrolling, it’s easy to forget to apply your discount code at the end or shop around to make sure you’re getting the best deal.
To help remind you, Widilo has created a browser extension you can download. This way even when you’re not using the Widilo site, you can still activate your cashback.
Whatever site you’re looking at, if there’s a deal for you, the reminder will pop up and let you know.
7. It’s free to join
It’s easy to sign up and you can become a member for free. When you join, you’ll receive a £5 cashback bonus.
Become a WIP (Widilo Important Person) to save money online no matter what you’re looking for.
Earn up to £6 if you refer a friend and start saving money together.