Ashley Banjo’s Britain’s Got Talent Winners Diversity coming to the Ipswich Regent
- Credit: Archant
Featuring exclusively choreographed routines based on their ITV special, Diversity bring their latest tour to the region next year.
The Britain’s Got Talent winners are currently wowing audiences across the country with their Limitless: The Reboot arena tour.
It’s been six years since they danced their way into the nation’s hearts on the hit ITV1 talent show - beating hot favourite Susan Boyle in front of 20million viewers.
Since then they’ve had five sell-out UK tours and performed to more than 1million people worldwide.
Created by Ashley Banjo, who just finished his fifth season as a judge on Sky 1’s Got To Dance, the Up Close and Personal tour comes to the Ipswich Regent November 10 and Southend’s Cliff Pavilion November 5.
Tickets got on sale from 10am Friday.
- 1 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 2 Woman who claimed council tax support had income of £100k per year
- 3 ‘I’ve got no life’ - Ipswich woman's agony as she waits for operation
- 4 Drug dealer found with cannabis, 133 tablets and cash jailed
- 5 Star Suffolk breakfast blogger reveals her favourite food around Ipswich
- 6 Ladies night event in Kesgrave with strippers sold-out in five days
- 7 Lorry overturned on roundabout closes A14 near Felixstowe
- 8 Open day for Ipswich pub on sale for £300,000
- 9 Did you know these 10 pubs were open in Ipswich?
- 10 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products