Have we snapped you tracking down a bargain at the Preloved Kilo event?
- Credit: ELLA WILKINSON
Hundreds of savvy savers spent their Sunday afternoon scavenging through vintage goods - take a look through our gallery to see if you can recognise them.
The return of the Ipswich Preloved Kilo event proved to be a raging success with hundreds of people leaving with basketfuls of clothing.
By 9.30am a queue of more than 30 eager customers stood outside the Corn Exchange waiting for the venue to open its doors - despite it not starting until 10am.
30 minutes into the event there had already been more than 50 bargain hunters try to sniff out a good deal at the venue.
Adidas jackets, Vans trainers and animal print clothing were among the many items which were flying off the shelves.
A few shoppers stopped to show off the items they were putting in their basket, if you recognise them make sure you share this article with them.
- 1 Emergency services attend Felixstowe bungalow fire
- 2 School's 'greatest ever sporting achievement' could take them to Wembley
- 3 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 4 33-year-old found safe after police search
- 5 'He's a s**t house' - Stanley chairman slams Town skipper Morsy
- 6 Plasterer who stalked ex-girlfriend is handed restraining order
- 7 Do you recognise these old Tolly Cobbold pubs?
- 8 Norwood set to stay... despite seven clubs showing interest
- 9 Three-home development for former Thornbank care home
- 10 Town to gather to remember flood victims 69 years on