BBC’s Flog It team are at Glemham Hall today to value hidden antiques of Suffolk
- Credit: Archant
TV antique experts will be at a Suffolk estate today to film an episode of Flog It for the forthcoming series.
Experts Paul Martin, Jonathan Pratt, James Lewis and David Fletcher will be at Glemham Hall, in the east of the county, between 9.30am and 4pm.
Guests will get a free appraisal of their items – even if their antiques are not chosen for filming or to go forward for auction.
Each person can take up to three items along for valuation and those chosen will be sold at auction by Clarke and Simpson in Campsea Ashe on March 15.
Mr Martin said “I’m really pleased to be bringing the show back to Suffolk; it’s a beautiful county, I’m looking forward to the valuation day at Glemham Hall and hope as many people as possible will come along for a free valuation.”
You may also want to watch:
Major Philip Hope-Cobbold, of Glemham Hall, said: “We are absolutely delighted to be hosting a valuation day for Flog It; we’re all really excited about it and hopefully, we’ll be discovering some hidden treasures in Suffolk; you just never know!”
The show will form part of series 16 of the popular daytime TV show and the BBC will be making four editions of the show featuring Glemham Hall. Viewers can expect to see the episodes within 18 months of recording.
- 1 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 2 Border Force 'urgently responding' to incident off the Harwich coast
- 3 Christmas light DJ to open new Ipswich bar
- 4 'Small number' of street workers in Ipswich, 15 years after Steve Wright murders
- 5 'Horror movie script' - Waterfront lounge bar plans rejected again
- 6 Cardinal Practice 'access issues' to be discussed at key NHS meeting
- 7 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 8 New movie to be shot in Suffolk in 2022, author announces
- 9 What are the Covid rates in Suffolk — and could Christmas be affected?
- 10 Two people rescued after search off Harwich coast