Britain’s Got Talent star George Sampson joins Ipswich Regent panto cast
- Credit: Archant
Britain’s Got Talent Winner George Sampson will play Jack Trott in this year’s Ipswich Regent pantomime.
Jack and the Beanstalk, which runs from December 16-31, will be his sixth panto.
He shot to fame after winning the second series of the ITV1 show, dancing in the final to Mint Royale’s version of Singin’ in the Rain.
Since then George has starred in the West End and made regular appearances throughout soaps and dramas including Waterloo Road, Mount Pleasant, The Dumping Ground, Casualty and most recently Emmerdale.
He’s also played the lead role in feature films StreetDance and StreetDance 2 as well as touring the country numerous times and performing his routines around the world.
Producers Enchanted Entertainment are expected to announce more names soon.
- 1 Apology for Ipswich pub landlords after 'insensitive LGBT+ comments'
- 2 ‘I thought I was going to die’ - Woman feels let down after spiking
- 3 'My life is hard enough' - Suffolk disabled dad struggles to repair home
- 4 More than 200 homes in Ipswich without electricity after power cut
- 5 Further case of Omicron Covid variant detected in East Anglia
- 6 Gucci items hidden in Asda stores across the country
- 7 Matchday Recap: Town out of Trophy after shootout loss
- 8 Man acted as lookout while accomplice robbed Ipswich store
- 9 'A lovely green space' - race against time to buy mini-Ipswich woodland
- 10 New farm shop and cafe opens in Suffolk countryside