New coffee shop welcomes its first customers at Ipswich library
- Credit: SUFFOLK LIBRARIES
A new coffee shop has opened at Ipswich County Library, meaning users can now enjoy a hot drink or tuck into a pastry while browsing books.
The Coffeelink outlet welcomed its first customers at the library in Northgate Street today.
Nikki Hulse, business development manager at Suffolk Libraries said: "We're very excited to welcome Coffeelink to Ipswich County Library and are proud to be working with such a well-loved and ethical local business. We hope library customers will enjoy this new service and that it'll also bring new people into the library."
Azzouz El-Mahraoui, company director of Coffeelink, said: "When Suffolk Libraries approached us to talk about a potential partnership, we were both delighted and honoured and we felt a real sense of privilege.
"We are so excited about the launch of our new venture and we are proud to support Suffolk Libraries. This initiative will help bring communities together in a relaxing central hub at the heart of Ipswich Library."
You may also want to watch:
The new coffee shop will be open from Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm, on Saturdays from 10am to 4pm and on Sundays from 10am to 3pm.
- 1 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 2 Major police probe after man and woman found dead in Woodbridge
- 3 Police cordon after man in 20s found outside Ipswich flats dies
- 4 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 5 Man facing prison after pleading guilty to string of sex offences
- 6 Five fire crews respond to reports of someone trapped in mud
- 7 Plans for 170 homes in village outside of Ipswich
- 8 Careless driver who caused fatal crash is jailed
- 9 Giant Noah's Ark stuck on Ipswich Waterfront
- 10 Man and woman accused of sexual offences to face trial