Comedian and TV star Catherine Tate to bring live tour to Ipswich Regent on November 29
- Credit: TIGER ASPECT
Award-winning comedian and actor Catherine Tate is bring her live tour to the Ipswich Regent this autumn.
The November 29 show is one of 21 UK dates and brings together some of her best-known BBC series characters including Nan Taylor, Irish nurse Bernie, Geordie Georgie, Essex girl Sam and the return of a certain argumentative teenager if you’re bovvered.
Featuring never seen before sketches, tickets for The Catherine Tate Show – Live go on sale from 10am, Friday, April 29.
Nan said: “She’s going on tour, is she? What a load of old s***.”
Don’t miss this Friday’s Event - your essential what’s on guide to comedy, music, theatre, events, exhibitions and more across the region.
For breaking entertainment news, follow @WhatsonWayne on Twitter.
- 1 'I slept at the store' - Teen queues for 14 hours as Tim Hortons opens
- 2 Man with foot fetish jailed for sexually assaulting women
- 3 CCTV appeal after cash stolen from ATM dispensing tray at Ipswich store
- 4 Dog rescued from flat fire
- 5 Van driver in his 20s dies in Elmswell crash
- 6 Man dies following single vehicle crash near Ipswich
- 7 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 8 'Vile violation of trust' - son hits out after carer stole £1,700 from mum
- 9 A14 closed overnight as lorry overturns in multi-vehicle pile up
- 10 Politicians make Ipswich a third division town