Comedian Dara O’Briain brings new tour to Ipswich Regent
- Credit: Archant
Comedian Dara O’Briain returns to the Ipswich Regent next year with his new show Voice of Reason.
The Mock The Week host is no stranger to Suffolk, having wowed audiences in the town in 2015 he starring at Latitude this summer.
We described his last tour, Crowd Tickler, as fast, funny and often insightful and Dara himself as a force of nature when not chained to his many panel show host desks.
He will be here on March 29. Tickets go on sale to ticket alert subscribers at 10am tomorrow and general sale from 10am Friday.
He’s one of several top comedians heading to the Regent and Corn Exchange over the coming months.
Other acts include Griff Rhys Jones, October 26; Milton Jones, November 10; Rob Brydon, November 15; Russell Brand, December 4, Greg Davis, December 5-6; Jim Davidson, January 21, Ed Byrne, February 7; Jason Manford, February 15; Joe Lycett, April 7 and Sarah Millican, June 28-30.
- 1 A14 closed in both directions near Ipswich after four-vehicle crash
- 2 Person dies in Ipswich house fire
- 3 'He was a really good man' - Neighbour's shock following Ipswich house fire
- 4 'Emotions are high' - McGreal on ugly scenes following Charlton loss
- 5 Ipswich drug dealer sentenced to two years in jail
- 6 Mental health referral review after death of 'wonderful' 16-year-old boy
- 7 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 8 Police 'concerned' for missing 15-year-old who was last seen a week ago
- 9 'I don't want families going through this' - Mum backs bridge campaign
- 10 New base for Ipswich bin collection, recycling and street cleaning teams