Fun-filled Ghostbuster experience comes to Ipswich
- Credit: Lee Kiddie
A Ghostbuster experience is coming to Ipswich Cineworld this weekend, November 21, all in aid of Children in Need.
Lee Kiddie, owner of Moo Bag Props Hire – a not-for-profit business that makes replica film props for events whilst raising money for charity - will be partnering up with Ipswich Cineworld to celebrate the release of Ghostbusters: Afterlife.
The 45-year-old will be bringing with him a variety of Ghostbuster goodies from proton packs to a replica of the green slime ghost.
Mr Kiddie hopes to raise as much money as he can for Children in Need while bringing joy to cinema goers.
He said: “With the pandemic going on a lot of people’s morale is low. At the end of the day to see smiles on people's faces is what it’s all about. That’s why I do it, to make people happy.”
Mr Kiddie will be at Ipswich Cineworld from 11.30am until 5.30pm.
- 1 Cycle wands being removed from Ipswich roads
- 2 Things you should know before visiting Spoon World Buffet and Bar
- 3 Ipswich School named among the best in the region
- 4 Gang jailed for 'horrific' torture attack on man in Ipswich home
- 5 Plans submitted to turn special measures care home into hotel
- 6 Illegal immigrant caught running cannabis factory is jailed
- 7 Rudolph starts his run - when is he coming to your Ipswich street?
- 8 Four charged over alleged samurai sword attack
- 9 'Dedicated and devoted' - tributes paid to retired teacher Annick Smith
- 10 Ipswich pubs offer cash reward to see spiking conviction