Antiques and vintage event to take place in stately home's grounds
- Credit: A Blackdog Event
Fans of antiques and vintage items will be able to explore a wide range of stalls at The Grand Brocante at Glemham Hall, in Little Glemham, on Sunday, September 5.
The event is organised by Blackdog Antiques of Halesworth, and runs from 9am to 3pm, with a £3 admission charge (free for under-14s).
The antiques and vintage market will include vintage textiles and clothes, mid-century modern items, salvage and architectural items, pictures, jewellery, postcards, vintage tools and garden planters.
There will also be a few selected local artisan stalls, as well as a small food village with local producers and street food.
The market will be set on the parkland to the front of the hall adjacent to the A12, with exhibitors from across East Anglia, the home counties and London.
You may also want to watch:
Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead. There is disabled parking available, but organisers say there is quite a distance to cover and the ground is quite uneven.
- 1 The Walk in Ipswich town centre cordoned off by police
- 2 62-year-old arrested following incident in Ipswich town centre
- 3 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 4 'I'm very lucky' – Ipswich biker-chef lost arm and hand in A14 crash
- 5 'Devious' Ipswich doctor jailed for sending fake texts to flatmate
- 6 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 7 Ipswich's Covid infection rate now the highest in England
- 8 Ipswich Town fan banned from Portman Road for racially abusing player
- 9 250 Ipswich patients fined after failing to pay for their prescriptions
- 10 Trucker ran eBay scam selling straps used for securing heavy loads