Drive-in cinema bringing festive film screenings to Colchester
- Credit: Nightflix
Drive-in cinema operator Nightflix is holding festive film screenings in Colchester in the run-up to Christmas.
The schedule of films includes seasonal classics such as Elf, Home Alone, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, The Muppet Christmas Carol and The Polar Express, with some showings having already sold out.
Nightflix owner John Sullivan said: “This year has been a tough one for film fans without access to their local cinemas, and we’re delighted to be able to bring a Christmas schedule packed with something for everyone to enjoy in socially-distanced drive-ins.
The sites will be fully decked with festive cheer so that film fans can get into the Christmas mood.
"Visitors can also enjoy their usual favourite cinema snacks with their film as food and drink will be available to purchase on site. The company said all government guidelines on social distancing will be followed, including track and trace measures.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £29 to £34 per car, plus a booking fee.
For full details, visit the Nightflix website.
- 1 Ipswich hairdressers hoping to transform lives at new town centre salon
- 2 'A bridge too far' - Crane Sports boss Radnor speaks out as club pull out of League
- 3 'Quick-thinking' member of public spotted Felixstowe drink-driver
- 4 The Botanist looking for staff ahead of rumoured Ipswich opening
- 5 Drug line 'marketing manager' jailed for role in £33k-a-month dealing operation
- 6 Saturday drinkers queue for post-lockdown pints
- 7 Suffolk-born Royal Ballet choreographer Liam Scarlett dies
- 8 Mum-of-three who devoted her life to hospice shop dies of heart attack
- 9 Couple rescue woman stuck in mud with help from their dog
- 10 Suffolk police teams to star in new documentary series on Dave