Professor Brian Cox to warm up Horizons tour at the Regent Theatre
- Credit: PA
TV presenter and scientist Professor Brian Cox will be performing a brand-new show at the Ipswich Regent Theatre.
Professor Cox will be warming up his Horizons tour in Ipswich before taking it on the road to stadiums across the US and UK.
The scientist will be taking audiences on a cinematic journey, showing off images of faraway galaxies, supermassive black holes and alien worlds and asking the questions "what is the nature of space and time?", "Why does the universe exist?", and how did life begin?"
Horizons is described as a celebration of civilisation, music art, philosophy and science.
The presenter will once again be joined by co-host of The Infinite Monkey Cage and award-winning comedian Robin Ince.
The show will then tour the globe, with shows in the UK and Ireland, the US and Canada, and Asia during 2022.
The show will be taking place in Ipswich on March 30 and 31.
- 1 Lido cash bid could get restoration of much-loved pool underway
- 2 All four wheels stolen from BMW car parked outside home
- 3 Weather warning for thunderstorms in Suffolk extended
- 4 Three supercars pulled over in village for having no front number plates
- 5 'Tons' of water leaking from burst water main as people urged to avoid road
- 6 Line-up announced for Ipswich library's music event
- 7 Village set for 33 new homes after planners approve project
- 8 Revealed: The latest Covid rates in every Suffolk neighbourhood
- 9 Weather warning as thunderstorms expected to hit Suffolk after heatwave
- 10 From Ipswich to LA: 20-year-old Suffolk singer's meteoric rise
Tickets go on sale at 10am on Friday, February 25 for £33.