Strictly stars set to reunite for landmark Ipswich performance
- Credit: Burn the Floor
Some of Strictly Come Dancing's biggest ever stars are set to reunite for a brand new production coming to Ipswich.
Aljaž Škorjanec, Kevin Clifton, Janette Manrara, Karen Hauer, Dianne Buswell, Joanne Clifton, Luba Mushtuk, Kai Widdrington and Robin Windsor will all be performing as part of the 25th anniversary tour production of Burn the Floor.
The production is a dance show which blends Latin and Ballroom and was first conceived as a special performance at Sir Elton John's 50th birthday celebration in 1997.
Two years in creation, the show made its world premiere in the UK and took the globe by storm, including 9 months breaking box office records on Broadway and 2 seasons in the West End.
Now the show is set to return on a limited tour around the UK, including a performance at the Regent Theatre in Ipswich on July 16, 2022. Tickets go on sale on Monday, September 6.
You may also want to watch:
“This Burn the Floor 25th anniversary will be such a one time event for us - all our stars back on stage together again where they all began,” said creator Jason Gilkison. “To get this ‘dream team' back together on stage for a Burn the Floor reunion will be an event not to be missed.”
- 1 Teenager arrested after man suffers cut to neck on Ipswich estate
- 2 Anger at parking fines for butcher, barber and carpet fitter shoppers
- 3 Meet the strongest 40+ English woman, a teacher from Ipswich
- 4 A14 to close following four vehicle crash
- 5 Roadworks held up by parked Mini
- 6 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 7 'It was horrific': Grandmother stuck abroad after 40ft castle fall
- 8 Man sent obscene online messages to two 'decoy' schoolgirls while on drugs
- 9 Chris Louis big Q&A: What now for the Witches? What now for speedway?
- 10 More than 500 pupils test positive for Covid since start of term