Tasty vegan donuts and fudge to tempt foodies at Cornhill market
- Credit: Suffolk Market Events
Sunday shoppers in Ipswich will be able to sample some delicious treats as a popular vegan market returns to the Cornhill.
Organisers Suffolk Market Events are encouraging people to stay local, get out in the fresh air, and snap up some vegan favourites, including Gemma Doodle Donuts and sourdough from Ipswich café Hullabaloo.
Yum Yum Tree based in Woolpit will be selling their speciality vegan fudge and there will also be lots of beer on offer - including craft ale from Old Felixstowe Brewery.
Alongside the tasty vegan food and drink, shoppers will also be able to have a browse at the craft stalls that will also be on the Cornhill.
Pet owners may want to pay a visit to the Herbipaws stall - they will be selling plant based treats for dogs!
You may also want to watch:
Twenty five stalls are expected at the Vegan Market between 10am - 3pm, this Sunday, July 18.
- 1 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 2 Ipswich bar forced to close early after staff attacked
- 3 New restaurant set to open at former Little Waitrose store this year
- 4 Delays after car crashes into level crossing
- 5 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe
- 6 Man in his 80s seriously injured after crash near Copdock
- 7 A12 closed near Ipswich following serious collision
- 8 Celebrations as Starbucks opens its new Ipswich drive-thru
- 9 60 sausage dogs enjoy picnic in Ipswich's Christchurch Park
- 10 Woman injured after being struck by van near Morrisons in Ipswich