Tasty vegan donuts and fudge to tempt foodies at Cornhill market
- Credit: Suffolk Market Events
Sunday shoppers in Ipswich will be able to sample some delicious treats as a popular vegan market returns to the Cornhill.
Organisers Suffolk Market Events are encouraging people to stay local, get out in the fresh air, and snap up some vegan favourites, including Gemma Doodle Donuts and sourdough from Ipswich café Hullabaloo.
Yum Yum Tree based in Woolpit will be selling their speciality vegan fudge and there will also be lots of beer on offer - including craft ale from Old Felixstowe Brewery.
Alongside the tasty vegan food and drink, shoppers will also be able to have a browse at the craft stalls that will also be on the Cornhill.
Pet owners may want to pay a visit to the Herbipaws stall - they will be selling plant based treats for dogs!
Twenty five stalls are expected at the Vegan Market between 10am - 3pm, this Sunday, July 18.
- 1 Emergency road closure in place on busy Ipswich road
- 2 Suspected drink-driver charged after three-car collision in Ipswich
- 3 Rudolph starts his run - when is he coming to your Ipswich street?
- 4 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 5 Anti-crime campaigners plan Christmas grotto at tattoo studio
- 6 Will 'traditional' new homes at Ipswich Garden Suburb soon be obsolete?
- 7 Surprise snowglobe gift leaves Harvey, 4, 'over the moon'
- 8 Family's Christmas lights tribute to Jessica, 28, who died after giving birth
- 9 Plans submitted to turn special measures care home into hotel
- 10 Illegal immigrant caught running cannabis factory is jailed