Were you in costume for The Greatest Showman sing-a-long on Saturday night?
- Credit: CHARLOTTE BOND
It was the Greatest Show - and the fans of the hit musical were out in their best costumes when it came to the Regent Theatre in Ipswich.
Fans young and old turned out to pack the Ipswich venue to the rafters, with some taking the opportunity to dress up as some of their favourite characters.
More than 1,500 people turned up to the theatre to see the hit 2017 film, which was shown with the lyrics on the screen so that the audience could sing along.
The soundtrack to the film was one of the smash hits of 2018, with the album spending more weeks at the top of the charts than any other record this century.
And the song This Is Me even won the Golden Globe for Best Original Song.
Hugh Jackman plays the ringleader PT Barnhum as he establishes his world-famous travelling circus.
- 1 A14 reopens near Ipswich after four-vehicle crash
- 2 'He was a really good man' - Neighbour's shock following Ipswich house fire
- 3 Person dies in Ipswich house fire
- 4 Ipswich drug dealer sentenced to two years in jail
- 5 Former nightclub with flat conversion plan heads to auction
- 6 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 7 'Emotions are high' - McGreal on ugly scenes following Charlton loss
- 8 Mental health referral review after death of 'wonderful' 16-year-old boy
- 9 'I don't want families going through this' - Mum backs bridge campaign
- 10 New base for Ipswich bin collection, recycling and street cleaning teams